Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Annoucements Galore

I have to gush over a good friend of mine for a minute..... I have a wonderfully talented friend that manages to have a full time job, 2 beautiful children, husband, and manage two successful websites. She just saved my tail this week. There are moments that I wonder how I manage to get through a day without leaving my children accidentally somewhere. Seriously, I would forget my head if it wasn't attached.


To get to my point... I had created a 1st birthday invitation for my baby girl’s birthday next week, SEVERAL weeks ago. Here is the problem. I never actually ordered them! So, by the time that I figured it out it was to late. I called Dawn, owner of Announcements Galore, and asked her if she could help. She of course said yes. Within 2 day she created and printed beautiful invitations for my little girl so that I was able to get them in the mail.

What a great friend! Please if you haven't already, go check out her work. She has reasonable rates and great timing. I can't promise that you will get them quite as quickly as I have, but I am sure she is very timely with regular orders.

You have heard me talk about her before.... She also runs Market Mommy. :)

Dawn's Sites:
http://www.announcementsgalore.com/
http://www.marketmommy.com/
Find her on Facebook by searching on: Announcements Galore and Market Mommy
She is also on Twitter: Search on MarketMommy

1 comment:

Market Mommy said...

What a nice, flattering post! Glad I could help :)