Monday, June 28, 2010

All The Things I Have Done

Well, I guess I need to say I am sorry again. I am a very bad blogger. Ok but at least I am trying to be a better person and a good mom. :)


Since I last posted have planned and took a family vacation on a very fixed budget and succeeded! I have helped plan and conduct our church's vacation bible school and survived. I have started walking on my lunch breaks with my office buddy. (Thus my lack of blogging. I had been blogging on my lunch breaks) And I have done all this while being a full time working mom. Oh yes and lost 10 lbs of baby weight! Wooo whooo!

To all those busy moms out there, who don't know how they are going to fit one more things into their busy schedule, I applaud you! You do it all plus some!!!

In my future posts some things you can look forward to:
  • Review of the Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium - Pittsburgh, PA
  • Review of the National Aquarium - Baltimore, MA
  • Review of the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo - Fort Wayne, IN
  • How to plan a vacation on a budget
  • Continued Zoo Reviews as we visit them throughout the summer (Ohio Based)

No comments: